The tablet’s role – controlling the game – or secondary to players card handling behavior (on the dealer)
You can decide when you create the tournament if the tablet control the game – you make the selection at tab 5 during tournament setup – see picture below (top). We recommend to select the option – “Allow card to eject before previous board is approved”) – to improve the flow of the game.
- No card’s are to be ejected before the registration of the last game have been finished
or if the players behavior controls the game
- One player have – after the past game was finished – opened the dealer and inserted the card – and as a result the next hand have been ejected – and the first player have take a hand
- The dealer will change the board number shown to the board one or more players have in their hand(-s)
- The dealer will start blinking to illustrate tablet registration is delayed.
- The tablet will have a yellow bar over the board number – see picture below
When the registration is done the blinking and the yellow bar will disappear
If the registration is still behind (now two boards) after current game have been finished no cards will ejected