The club is administrated by one or more selected players which are given administrative rights over a club.
An Administrator have the following rights:
- Can setup tournaments
- Can select card distributions
- Can select players
- Can create players (users) and handle their access rights
- Can edit and delete players (users) details
- Can make corrections to game data
- Can exchange data with federations
The administrator also have access to real time information about the game and can control the game flow.
When you acquire Bridge+More a club have been created with one or more Administrators.
Administrative rights is created / defined at – “Admin” – “User” – Tab 5 (and notice User Group have to be selected for each club)
As illustrated above you can select between a Standard user (Std) or an Administrative User. Please remember to press Finish to save