PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE ARE UPDATING THIS PAGE
4.0 Tablet Options
How can I use the different tablet options as a teacher?
When playing a teaching set in a lesson, as a teacher you can choose which game details the tablet will show them. You can customize the tablet option to the bridge level of your students or the technological level of elder students. You can also choose a tablet option which shows many game details or a few, depending on the teaching purpose.
Where can I choose the tablet options?
To choose a specific tablet option for a teaching lesson, you choose the tablet option when creating the teaching set.
- Log into your bridgeplusserver.com account with your user name and password sent to you. (Click for guide)
- Choose the server appropriate to your country below, and log in to the website.
– For European users, please use: bridgeplusserver.com
– For American users, please use: us.bridgeplusserver.com
– For Australian and Asian users, please use aus.bridgeplusserver.com
- Click on ‘Admin’ in the top menu.
- Click on ‘Teaching Set’ in the left menu.
- Create a new teaching set, click here to see how
- Choose a tablet option under tablet versions
Eight tablet options