How to finish or close the game – the game over feature?
Please notice after the last board of the tournament have been played you need to ensure the proper “Game Over” proces for the Bridge+More dealer to register all the card by card details.
Therefore you will have to feed the last two decks of cards into the dealer one by one.
As the the cards from the second last board already should be in the dealer you have to have those read and ejected again – notice the cards purposely will be dealt with 13 cards in each suit
- The dealer will show – first “Please insert cards” if you have not already inserted the last deck – insert them – then the dealer will show “Dealer reading cards, wait…”
- When read the cards will come out – “Please remove cards”
Then insert the cards from the last board to have them read (dealt). They will also be dealt with 13 cards in each suit
- The dealer will show – first “Please insert cards” if you have not inserted the second last deck – insert – then the dealer will show “Dealer reading cards, wait…”
- When read the will come our – “Please remove cards”
- When removed the the Bridge+Dealer will show “Game over”
Press “Go back” to come to the main menu
See illustrations below