1.4 Edit board details
After you have created, built, copied, or imported your boards to your teaching boards, you have the flexibility to edit your teaching boards whenever you want.
How to edit board details
Log into your bridgeplusserver.com account with your user name and password sent to you. (Click for guide) Choose the server appropriate to your country below, and log in to the website.
– For European users, please use: bridgeplusserver.com
– For American users, please use: us.bridgeplusserver.com
– For Australian and Asian users, please use aus.bridgeplusserver.com
- Click on ‘Admin’ in the top menu.
- Click on ‘Teaching Set’ in the left column
- Click on ‘Teaching Boards’
- Select a teaching board on the list presented
- Click on ‘Edit’ in the top menu, after clicking on the desired board
- Edit the game details as you wish
- Click ‘Save’
- The new board details have now been saved