1.1 Build a teaching board
The first board option, is to build a new board, where you can choose all game details, as you find best for your lesson.
How to build a teaching board
- Log into your bridgeplusserver.com account with your username and password sent to you. (Click for guide) Choose the server appropriate to your country below, and log in to the website.
– For European users, please use: bridgeplusserver.com
– For American users, please use:bridgeplusserver.com
– For Australian and Asian users, please use aus.bridgeplusserver.com
- Click on ‘Admin’ in the top menu.
- Click on ‘Teaching Set’ in the left menu.
- Click on ‘Teaching Boards’ in the left menu
- Click on ‘New Teacher Board’ in the top menu
- Name your board
- Click ‘Save’
- Save the board with preselected options, or build the board from scratch
Enter comments to guide your bridge students
When building the board you also have the opportunity to enter game comments before and after the game. These comments can be helpful, as the student is aware and reminded of a specific strategy or similar while playing.
- Click on ‘Bid Comments’ to write an observation, statement, or remark of how the bidding phase.
- Click on ‘Opening Lead Comment’ to add a comment regarding the opening lead.
- Click on ‘Player Comments’ to write a specific remark to a specific player in the game.
- Click on ‘Board Comments’ to add an observation regarding the specific board before and after playing the board, such as: ‘Try to establish long suits in this board’