2.3 Import teaching structure
Second teaching structure option: Import an already created teaching structure or a line of boards from a file. This is a quick way to create a teaching structure if you have a such a file you would like to use. After uploading the file, you also have the opportunity to edit the teaching boards in the teaching structure.
How to import a teaching structure
Log into your bridgeplusserver.com account with your user name and password sent to you. (Click for guide) Choose the server appropriate to your country below, and log in to the website.
– For European users, please use: bridgeplusserver.com
– For American users, please use: us.bridgeplusserver.com
– For Australian and Asian users, please use aus.bridgeplusserver.com
- Click on ‘Admin’ in the top menu.
- Click on ‘Teaching Set’ in the left column
- Click on ‘Local teaching structures’
- Click on ‘New Teaching Structure’
- Name the Teaching Structure
- Select ‘Upload hand records’
- Click on ‘choose file’ and upload your file from your PC
- Click ‘Next’
- Write a description before the students have played the set.
- Write a description for after the students have played the set.
- Click ‘Finish’