Register players on the tablet
We hope you like all the multiple game opportunities of the Bridge+More Solution! Before starting a Bridge+More game, you will have the opportunity to register the players by their federation number to have their name shown as well as game details added to their play profile/history.
There are two ways to do it: By name (label) or by the player’s Bridge Federation Number. Just follow the simple guide description below, or watch the video guide by clicking on the video’s image.
- Start your tournament (Click here for a guide if needed)
- An overview of the game’s four players will be presented
- Click on ‘Register’ at the bottom of the app, or press each player
- Here you will have two ways to identify the player.
1. Enter the first and/or the last name of the player
2. Enter the player’s Bridge Federation number.
After entering the required detail, the name of the player will automatically be found and a green dot will emerge at each player’s name.
You can also register players on our web server – see more here
OBS: If you have entered your Bridge Federation number, and your name is not automatically found, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or +45 27 29 70 29