How do I register the players by their federation number to have their name shown as well as game details added to their play profile/history.
- Login to your bridgeplusserver.com account
- Go to ‘Admin’
- Click on ‘Tournaments’ or ‘Social Games’
- Choose your tournament on the list presented
- Click on ‘Players’
- Name the players of your tournament by clicking on the players presented
- Click ‘Save’
- The changes will now appear on the tablet and in results
Click to see video below
- Does a player need to be registered as a user and have an email?
- How to handle a vacant pair – register the vacant pair or use the skip board feature?
- How to add a new user/player to the bridge club’s player database?
register, players, management, tournament management