Bridge+More – How to turn the Bridge+Dealer Off – On the tablet
- You can turn the Bridge+More dealer Off from the tablets app’s main menu
- (see picture at the left (the red box) to find the above button)
- Click “POWER OFF DEALER” and accept the pop-up if you are sure – then wait.
- If you press the “POWER OFF DEALER” button for a few seconds you will see this menu
- Enter the option number shown below to select – and accept the pop-up to initiate
- Power off is not a complete stop of the dealer – it will be in idle mode. The idle mode will use 1 -2 % of the battery per day and more if the tablet is turned on and the Bluetooth connection is alive.
- Shut down is a complete stop of the dealer.
- The dealer can go into Power Off automatic save (like a stand-by) if it is not used for approximately 20 minutes – a slight touch on the green button awakes it again. Please remember to awake the tablet first with a touch on the tablet screen – wait 10 seconds – and let the dealer and tablet connect automatically on Bluetooth after approximately another 5 secs.
- The dealer will go into Shut down automatically save after another 40 minutes. First, the dealer will eject any dealt cards and then save the game/dealer status. A normal power On will start the dealer again and it will know the last state. Please remember to awake the tablet first with a touch on the tablet screen – wait 10 seconds – and let the dealer and tablet connect automatically on Bluetooth after approximately another 5 secs.
Please notice if you have selected Option 5 or 6 you hold the green power for more than 5 seconds to leave these dealing modes
- You are not expected to turn off the Bridge+More Dealer while playing. If you for some reason wants to turn the Bridge+More Dealer Off in the middle of the tournament you will have to leave the tournament first. You have several options:
- Click on a Samsung tablet to the right of the Tablet button and answer the two questions asked with an OK.
- Click the triangle icon at the bottom of a Huawei (and similar no button tablets) and answer the two questions asked with an OK (if you do not see 3 icons then drag with a finger from outside of the screen into the screen area (from the top or bottom); or
- Click the Skip button and select the top menu Item – “Stop game” and answer the two questions asked with a click on OK.
- You can be required to open the Bridge+More Tablet app again – and start the tournament and enter missing registrations – to close the tournament correctly as described above.
- If you for some reason need to reset the dealer – read more here